Headshots Aren't Just For Executives Anymore! Showcase Your Professionalism With A Winning Professional Photo!
Are you attending the My Oil Place Business Development Retreat on November 11-12, 2016?
Here is a great opportunity to get professional headshots for your social media profiles and your business!
Melissa Goers, a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, and owner of Honeybee Photography, is offering a limited amount of portrait sessions while she attends the training!
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Have a Professional Headshot For Your doTERRA Business
- Look the Part: If you wanted to be treated like a professional in the essential oil world, you must look like a professional! Take a wiff of your Elevation blend and say "Cheese".
- Take Yourself Seriously: Making a small financial investment in a professional photo shows you take yourself and your career seriously! Just like you invested in the business development training!
- Stand Out From The Crowd: Many builders rely on the poor-quality point-and-shoot they ask their spouse to take; or worse yet, cell phone selfie! You’ll make potential customers take a close look by sharing a photo that’s high-quality and visually pleasing!
- Stay Top of Mind: By using a memorable professional photo on your social media profiles – and allowing customers to put a professional face to the name – you are more likely to stay top-of-mind to those who find you online or when your friends and family share your page or business cards with others!
- This Is Your 1st Shot: As you know, people are busy! Your headshot is your first opportunity to make a good 1st impression. Don’t waste that opportunity.
Headshots Package Includes:
- 10 minutes of Honeybee’s time and talent as your photographer
- An online gallery of individually edited and retouched images to choose from
- Digital download of 2 individually edited and retouched image with print release
- Cost: $99 ***This is a My Oil Place discounted price***
Facebook Message or Email at HBPHOTOMN@gmail.com
Read all about Tips For a Great Headshot here.
Friday, November 11
Saturday, November 12
I look forward to meeting you!